Thank goodness I didn't join this fitness center. I went in just to see what it was all about and first mistake was giving them my name, phone number, and email address, because ever since they will not STOP HARASSING me!!!!!

I have left voicemail's, responsed back to their text messages and it DOESN'T STOP. The day I went in just to take a look they CALLED me 3 times, really?? They say they are so busy that you need to sign up for classes early, that can't be true, because they have way to much time on their hands to be calling and texting me sometimes up to 4 or 5 times a day. I finally blocked their number, but they still can leave a voicemail or text message.

I just left a message for the manager of this store and let's see if she will call me back and get this to stop. If this doesn't stop in the next week I will report them to the Better Business Bureau

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Orangetheory Fitness. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company La Fitness that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Orangetheory Fitness.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Orangetheory Fitness to other companies on our site.

Comments