1.4K views

Started ORANGE THEORY – WEST PALM BEACH in May-charged May 1.Cancelled May 17.

Received a confirmation email on May 18 that I was cancelled but since I missed the cut off deadline I’d be charged one more one. Not happy about that but OK? They charged my card June 1 for June. That was the ONE MORE TIME.

They charged me again, for yet another time, on July 1 and refusing to give a refund – Manager Ashley Wehnes won’t even return a call. FRAUDSTERS. They take your credit card data and do as they please. Filed fraud charges with my credit card and bank.

DO NOT TRUST THEM. Work-outs nothing special either. REPETITIVE REPETITIVE REPETITIVE. Not good for body structure.

With so many work out places available – you don’t need to spend upwards of $80 per month to be treated so poorly.

RUN – DON’T WALK - AWAY FROM OT – HUGE RIP OFF.THEY HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of that they steal money instead of earn it and them stealing my money. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "overcharged and won't refund" of orange theory fitness membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $79. Orangetheory Fitness needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned orange theory fitness membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Orangetheory Fitness. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: La Fitness.

Had an Experience with Orangetheory Fitness?

Comments

I had to fight and fight and fight. I called and called and called and finally went down to fight it.

finally got my money refunded after fighting it with the bank as fraud.

shame on them

Put account on hold at Happy Valley Orange Theory in Phoenix.Was charged $159.

Called manager, they said my hold expired and would not return funds.

Went back several months later to cancel and they let me know I will be charged another $159 for the month I am not going to use.I will never do business with these people again.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1243979

we are fighting this now its a bunch of BS

to Anonymous #1243986

Keep fighting it. No American company is allowed to charges for services not rendered.

to Anonymous #1380079

Truth but they do.They told me they don’t have to notify me when they charge me (I was on a freeze & they said I was ready to come off) only a courtesy call - which they are not required to do .

I wish more people would stop going to this stupid place.There are so many other places to go !!!!

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1182719

SAME thing happened to me

to shana #1380077

THIS happened to me in Illinois as well.I got tired of fighting.

Closed my checking account and went to another bank because my bank would not even stop charges from them.

They are horrible !!!!OT that is